Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello there, it's been a while

Oh shit. This is turning out to be what I feared: a random location on the internet where a teenage girl comes and blabs about her being "different" and "original".

Gag.

But for real.

This blog is giving off the impression of trying to hard to achieve being "artistic" and blunt/comical about life... Let's be honest, there are probably about 1,000,000+ on tumblr blogs that achieve the same artistic purpose as this... which in the end is nothing.

So what's the point?

Nothing really, to be completely real.

Maybe you care deeply about what I am writing on, but chance are you don't.

Or chances are there isn't even someone out there reading this.

So with nothing to loose, and probably nothing but dignity to gain, I'm going to keep this 100% real.

No fluff, bullshit, overthetop cheezniess, or filters.

Ah, you probably are quite confused by now. Let me explain it simply: I'm revamping this space, changing it's motives, it's direction, and it's purpose. I'm making this a space where I can write down the muddled matter in my head, and perhaps make more sense of my thoughts. Writing helps me understand what is actually occurring within me. (Oh god that sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheezy, it's what I'm feeling, ehh I'll go with it).

So here we go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment